8.07.2009

Tested and Approved

Oh to have wonderfully lush, long and shiny hair. This is what I desire, and I recently discovered that treating my hair with good quality products makes a huge difference. This is a duh moment for the average person, but as a generally low-maintenance girl it took me a while to commit to a more thorough and more expensive hair routine. I have now settled on a a few products that I love, and that have improved the health and look of my hair tremendously. I thought I would share these finds in case anyone else is looking to rev up their hair routine.



I have long dry hair, and dry hair leads to split ends, and it is extremely important to stop split ends if your hair is long or you're trying to grow your hair out. Thus, I need a moisturizing shampoo and a powerful condition in order to prevent my hair from drying out and to stop it from getting too tangled. After trying many different products I found the combination of In(fus)ium Moisturologie Shampoo ($7. 50) and Bumble and Bumble Super Rich Conditioner really keep my hair soft and shiny, furthermore the shampoo provided the mouisture I need, while the conditioner helped stop tangling. The in(fus)ium line has shampoos and conditioners for curly hair and too increase shine as well.

The next two products are my real winners. They are more expensive, but they are super effective and wonderful. The Steam Creams and Oils Hair Oil Number 3 ($32), is 100% organic and it is a miracle with split ends. Just rub some into the ends of your hair and you will see the difference. It also adds great shine to the rest of the hair, and helps with dryness and puffiness. The Original Moroccan Oil ($30.50) is another absolute wonder. It creates brilliant shine and silkiness without any greasiness or residue, and it smells amazing. Both of these products simply make me feel good, and although they are expensive you only need to use a little bit to see and feel the difference, so each bottle lasts for quite some time.





Next to be tested...perhaps by someone else (you know who you are):

Bumble and Bumble will be releasing the Really Thickening Serum ($26) on August 1st. It is formulated with caffeine, cholesterol, white birch, algae, and mushroom extracts and claims to have the ability to boost volume and lift locks. If interested you should check out Bumble and Bumble's complete top-selling thickening line, which includes shampoo and conditioner. Here again, the prices are high, but I believe the products go along way.

No comments:

Post a Comment