8.07.2009

Do You Zoe?



D-I-E. DIE. Rachel Zoe's newest path to fashion moguldom: The Zoe Report. On it she has your standard blog features, including fashion picks and style tips. There is also a section, "Ask Rachel," where you can get wardrobe advice from the tiny little expert herself.


These are her picks for first two days, I have a good feeling about this. You can also sign up to get an emailed report every morning. I recommend her "parallel universe" section, in which she provides affordable versions of her picks (like the bracelet above - $30). Considering this is the universe I'm living in, its a welcome feature.

She comes bearing beauty tips too. Like these eye gels for under-eye bags. Even if youre still skeptical, I would trust Rachel on this one.

images courtesy of rachelzoe.com

2 comments:

  1. I agree I like the parallel universe part....look out for the new season of her show on bravo starting this fall...Im gonna watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I don't like the pictures of her, they make her look like she has bad style when in fact she has good style.

    ReplyDelete