8.24.2009

High Buns

Big buns are catching my eye, and I am happy to see them everywhere. Oh and I'm talking about hair, not butts. Ever since I saw them on fashionable Japanese tourists in Hawaii, I have been trying to rock this look. Kite and Renee know all about my love of this hairdo, but I'm not sure they know that I am not the only one totally enamored. The look is rapidly gaining popularity on the runway, red carpet, and on the streets. It seems that the pulled backed look is the perfect way to show off the face and the clothes. Take at look at the variations of the high bun that are developing, and let me know what you think.

Here is the runway version:



Here is the celebrity version:

My favs are Ms. Lykke Li (middle) and the model (right).

Here is the street style version:


1 comment: