8.24.2009

Fall Looks and Wish Lists

The fall is fast approaching and that means I am going to have to put away the flip flops and tank tops, and pull out the boots and long sleeves. I have two looks for the fall floating around in my mind. Both involve tights, boots, and layers. I am all about tights that are textural or colored (my preference is maroon), paired with lace-up or buckled boots. I am also experimenting with more menswear, including oxfords flats, button-ups, and tailored trousers and shorts ontop of tights. Of course, as mentioned before I am longing to mix feminine and masculine, floral and black, soft and tough. Below is the closest recreation of the images floating around in my wee little head. The collages are also my general fall apparel wish list. I think the two looks can also be intertwined and mix and matched, clearly I am into mixing and matching. How do I look?

Fall Look Number One

The looks are not totally separate. I can see the floral dress with the buckle boots, the floral top with the trousers and the black wedges, the plaid dress with the brown riding boots, the chambray shirt with the black wool shorts, the watch with everything, and the bag with everything. I have no qualms with brown and black existing together. I also have no problem with mixing strips, plaid, and floral, which I intend to do, but did not incorporate into my collages. It was my first time using polyvore, so I had to keep it simple as to not overwhelm my technological inept mind.

Fall Look Number Two



No comments:

Post a Comment