8.04.2009

New Hair

I think it is time for a new haircut. I am definitely going to keep the length, in fact I still want it to be a little longer, but I think I need some new bangs or layers. I don't want to go back to the side sweep bang, and I've been parting my hair in the middle recently, so I was thinking something more along the lines of Rachel Bilson's cut:




Basically its a long layered look with shorter pieces in the front that can hang down when the hair is in a ponytail or bun. What do you think? Please comment.

2 comments:

  1. i like, that length of layers brings out structure in your face - enhances cheek bones and eyes, decreases cheeks. this might just be my imagination, but thats how i felt when i had similar angles.

    ps. your hair is so long and i love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. did you go for your new hair yet?

    ReplyDelete