7.15.2009

Spray it Away

We all know that washing your hair everyday results in dried out and damaged strands, but whats a girl to do walk around with greasy bangs all day? Here is a solution: spray that grease away. I cannot wait to purchase my own bottle of dry shampoo and give it a try. I'm hoping that on those days when I don't need a shower, but need to freshen up the front of my hair, this will be my problem solver.

From left to right: Sephora's best seller: Ojon Rub-Out Dry Cleaner ($24), a brush instead of a spray: Jonathan Product Green Rootine Dry Shampoo by Jonathan Adler from the Bravo reality show Blow Out ($19), another good option recommended by Lucky Magazine: Rene Furterer Naturia Dry Shampoo ($24), and lastly recommended by allure magazine: Oscar Blando ProntoDry Shampoo Spray ($21)

No comments:

Post a Comment