7.16.2009

He Loves Me He Loves Me Not

One must wonder when looking in the mirror before leaving the house - would The Satorialist stop me on the street to take my snapshot? Wouldhe love me or love me not? Even though I am Asian, in the end I know I would not make the cut. Why? They are so many reason, I have to count. One, I don't live in a European capital. Two, I don't get invited to fashion shows. Three, I don't smoke cigarettes. Four, I don't wear sky high heals with lots of straps or buckles. Five, I don't wear a size 0. Six, I don't wear menswear. Seven, I don't own clothes that were personally tailored to my body. Eight, I don't own designer handbags. Nine, I don't have famous parents or a famous boyfriend. Ten, I don't own anything leather. Unfortuantly I believe all this measn that he loves me not. But, if you want a more detailed, scientific method to determine if you are Satorialist worhty answer the questions and follow the arrows.

1 comment:

  1. if only i were a man...or model pretty. not sure which is a more attainable goal

    ReplyDelete