7.21.2009

One Ring For Everyday

I have been browsing the internet for weeks now trying to find an everyday ring. I have narrowed my choices, and decided that one of these would be an excellent birthday gift, and I'm really digging the rings that cover multiple fingers. I think they are fun and different. I'm definitely going with gold, of course, because it will match every other piece of jewelry I own. Which do you like?

I'm leaning towards this ring. Its classic and simple, but still unique:

These are a bit edgier and more elaborate:


This is similar to the others because it too is a ring that crosses multiple fingers, but clearly its a bird, and I think its the girliest option:


In the category of single finger rings this is the only piece I have found that I really like. I think it is good for everyday, and funky enough to not bore me:

1 comment:

  1. i like the first one and the last one!

    see you soon for bachelorette...i'm in martha's vineyard with my parents until saturday..can you wait that long? hah

    ReplyDelete