7.16.2009

Not Your Typical Gladiator

I always liked gladiator sandals from afar, but was too afraid to take the plunge myself, fearing I couldn't carry them off or that they were on the cusp of going out of style. Well, gladiators are still loitering, and I am now finding myself with the confidence to wear them. I especially like the ones that put a little spin on the typical gladiator shape and design.


So cheap and surprisingly versatile.


T-strap, but gladiator woven and earthy.


Ultra-pared down sandals by Rachel Comey at UO.


Lace up gladiators, but with modern leather cut-outs.


2 comments:

  1. i like the last pair but im scared of the little heel...is that wierd? emily

    ReplyDelete
  2. considering your sky high heels post, yes. but ive tried these on and you cant tell it has a heel bc its gradual

    ReplyDelete