1.14.2010

Bad Boot?

So I know the biker boot thing is a little old now, but for some reason I'm still into the idea of them especially for when it gets warmer. Dresses, skirts, and shorts look so cute with them. I thought this pair might be ok because there are no buckles. They come in brown to. What do you think. Ditch the trend and look for something else? If you like do you prefer black or brown?


I need your thoughts. Also even if you don't agree (but I do want your opinion) I'm gonna get oxfords. Should I go for brown or like a lighter tan?

2 comments:

  1. I like them. You might also like these (and they're $79 down from $300) http://www.giltfuse.com/s/rosegold1/product/18971136

    Also- I like a brown oxford...more versatile

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree with miss renee- brown is most versatile and won't make you look jaundiced.

    the small bootlets are quite cute and for sure have a season or two left IMO.

    ReplyDelete