11.21.2009

Kirsten Stewart misses the mark (repeatedly)

Whenever I see pictures of Kirsten Stewart at her New Moon premieres, I always find myself thinking, "wow, I really like that dress, how did Kirsten Stewart make it seem so ugly?"

Even though she picks good clothes, they just don't work on her. I think a big part of it is I hate her hair cut. Also, she's not a vampire. Why is she so pale?

See what you think:


Ick to the hair and I don't think the booties work. Also, the skirt seems ill fitting...not sexy.


This is probably the best of all the looks. I love the dress and the shoes, but the hair ruins it again. Plus maybe she could have accessorized a little or chosen a more interesting shoe.


Hair is a little better here but the color of the dress is all wrong on her. And again, it seems ill fitting. Too big for my taste.


I love Proenza Schouler, but I don't think this sweater works with the skirt. Both piece have volume and I think she should have chosen a tighter top or skinny black pants instead of pairing the two together.



Again HAIR. Plus, I don't like the matchy matchy shoes with the dress and the fact that her skin color matches the dress color. I love nude, and I actually like the dress but there needs to be a little more contrast.


Blah. This is the worst. Why those shoes? She made herself look stumpy. She needs a heel. And it's too conductor for me; chose the jacket or the suspenders but not both. Plus I'm not into the paint splattered jeans.

1 comment:

  1. agreed.. is that the best her hair stylist could do to salvage the joan jett cut she had for the movie?

    i think it also has to do with her posing awkwardly in every picture and thinking, "im too cool for this"

    ReplyDelete